Friday, September 22, 2006

so per my blog, this is one area where i could stand to focus myself a bit. (yeah? fashion-artsie-techie-foodie-fanatical me? focus?)

i'm going to try something new, and actually themetize my blog. you can dress up too in genre, costume-party-esque, that's always a thrill.



let's try it out for a month, shall we? my personal interjections will crop up here and there, assuredly.

what should i blog daily about in october? stylish spotlight!
shoes (from bargain to luxxxury)
emerging fashion designers
hip music picks
diy + stylish hacks
artist interviews
suggest a brilliant challenge!
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Reese said...

I'm the only loser to vote for diy+ stylish hacks. Being that I didn't exactly understand that one, I decided to vote for it. Sadly, I feel that it won't win. NEXT MONTH!!!!!!

8:37 AM  
Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

variety is the spice of life!

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home