Tuesday, August 29, 2006

say hi to a new me.

(we're always renewing. resetting systems, to zero out, finally letting the pendulum swing still.)

i'm having a get-together at my place this friday to celebrate pretty much every reason imaginable, so if you're around and want the deets, please message me and i'll hook you up.

another cool thing to do on friday (aside from giving me a high five) is a live performance by final fantasy at p.a.'s lounge in union square. this is a ridiculously cool event, put on by none other than stacie of critique of pure reason.



i've been enamoured with owen pallett (a.k.a. final fantasy) since bill arning raved about him back in the day, and he poos clouds enjoys being on rotation on my radio show in the past couple months. i am so kicking myself that i cannot attend the show because of my own shindig, but you should stop by my place before or after the performance, and hopefully post-show he + stacie swing by as well!

check out other awesome upcoming shows on the critique schedule. my eye's on geoff mullen.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Have fun tonight kiddo!
High five to ya!!

6:04 AM  
Blogger Reese said...

can you give me the deets on the friday party? hehehehe.... i've got something else that night, but i think it'll wrap up early as long as your party doesn't wind down at 9pm (assuming you have a kick ass party, it surely wouldn't).

i still can't fill in the word verification the firs time. i had a good run for a week or so, but i'm back to filling it out twice or more.

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home