Monday, August 21, 2006

hi hi.

i'm not a huge stasher, but the time has come. i am selling some of my yarn. :) first come first serve! everything is all new and coming from a pet-free, smoke-free environment.

1.
yarn stash sale
yarn stash sale

SOLD!


debbie bliss alpaca silk
80% baby alpaca, 20% silk
colour 08, a golden buttery apricot (all same dyelot)
10 skeins x 50 gr = 500 gr

this is *seriously* the softest yarn EVAR. really. trust me. it's like a cuddly baby alpaca right in your hands.

asking for $55 or best offer.


2.
yarn stash sale

SOLD!


jo sharp silkroad aran tweed
85% Wool, 10% Silk & 5% Cashmere
colour 124 jewel, a rich berry (all same dyelot)
10 skeins x 50 gr = 500 gr

be a tweed fiend. it's very rowan-like.

this yarn is now sold under queensland kathmandu aran tweed.

asking for $55 or best offer.


3.
yarn stash sale

SOLD!


mission falls 1824 cotton
100% cotton
colour 420, "sea" (dyelot 40212)
2 skeins x 50 gr = 100 gr
colour 104, "sand" (dyelot 28254)
1 skeins x 50 gr = 50 gr

i could see these being used as awesome dishcloths, stripe accents, or knitted toys! rowr.

asking for $10 or best offer.



please comment or email [ me {at} cmliu {dot} com ] if you're interested in any of the above. i'm willing to negotiate - and i'll throw in shipping for free. thanks everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger FemiKnitMafia said...

OMG, I want that Jo Sharp. But let me look around for more of it, because 10 balls won't get me a sweater.

9:09 AM  
Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Ok, the alpaca is calling out to me. I can see a vest happening. I wonder if it would look good in seed stitch? See, the plans are already forming in my imagination ... *smile*

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home